Included in our $12.95 nightly amenity fee, every Hotel Sorrento guestroom and suite comes with a slew of amenities and available services.
- Luxurious Le Labo in-room toiletries (Scent: Santal 33)
- High-speed wireless Internet
- 15% food and beverage discount
- Caffé Vita French press coffee service
- Bottled water
- Daily Hosted Wine Hour
- Fully stocked honor-bar (charges apply)
- Sealy Posturepedic Crown Jewel® mattresses
- Goose down pillows (variety of pillows with different firmness levels available upon request
- 400-thread pressed Egyptian cotton sheets
- Venetian marble bathrooms with porcelain pedestal sinks
- Plush terrycloth bathrobes
- Same-day laundry and dry cleaning, except on Sundays
- Hairdryer, iron and ironing board
- Full-time concierge to assist with sightseeing, tickets, etc.
- In-room dining service (daily 7:00 AM until 10:00 PM)
- 24-hour fitness center
- 42” Panasonic flat screen
- Shoe shine
- 24-hour business center
- Safety deposit boxes at front desk
- Turndown service upon request
- Dog Friendly – We welcome any dog, regardless of size, weight or breed for a fee ($50)
Hotel Sorrento offers valet parking.
Overnight Parking Rate: $45
Hourly Parking Rates:
$6 for 2 Hours
$10 for 2-4 Hours
$15 for 4-7 Hours
$25 for 7-10 Hours
All parking rates are non-inclusive of tax and gratuity.
Shiatsu Yasuo Mori
Based on historical Japanese massage technique and the ancient principals of yin and yang, Shiatsu body work applies gentle pressure to improve the flow of energy (chi) and harmonize the function of the internal organs. Located on the lobby level of the Sorrento Hotel.
Advanced reservations required – firstname.lastname@example.org
Apropos Salon & Barber
Your hair done when you need it, at the right time and to the purpose.
Apropos Salon & Barber presents a high end, professional salon and barbershop. Nestled in the confines of the Hotel Sorrento, Apropos Salon & Barber fits into the character of the hotel. Classic charm, inviting and warm, with a touch of contemporary edge. Kristopher takes reservations or call for a day of service, he is happy to accommodate.
Meet The Owner:
Apropos Salon & Barber has been in the making of the mind of its locally grown owner, Kristopher Powers, for the last 20 years. Cutting hair throughout high school and into adulthood, Kristopher started a family, and began a career in hospitality in 1999. Flash forward to 2013, two years removed from the hotel business and at a time that was very apropos, Kristopher had the opportunity to open Apropos Salon & Barber within the heralded Sorrento Hotel, and took it. Kristopher brings his attentive ear, sound recommendations, keen eye and a warm welcome to First Hill. Come say Hello.