Alice B. Toklas Dinner + Ghost Tour
October 23 @ 5:00 pm - 7:00 pm — $119
Spend an evening with our most permanent resident, the famed Alice B. Toklas!
The 2- hour gathering will include guided exploration of the nooks of our 110-year-old property – view sites of recurring hauntings and hear stories about the hotel’s lively paranormal activity. Yes, Room 408 will be part of the tour.
Guests will also enjoy a three-course dinner and wine pairing inspired by The Alice B. Toklas Cookbook, which is part collection of traditional French recipes and part memoir filled with stories from her life in France with Gertrude Stein. We look forward to showing diners a glimpse into the exceptional life of Alice B. Toklas!
Three Course Dinner Menu:
- Brussels Sprouts with Sauce Mousseline
- Boeuf Bourguignon, Mushrooms, Roasted Shallot, Crostini
- Dark Chocolate Mousse, Fresh Whip, Espresso Powder
- Veuve Clicquot NV Brut Champagne, FR
- Pascal Jolivet Attitude, Sauvignon Blanc, FR
- Vidal Fleury, Cotes Du Rhone, FR
*No refunds, all sales are final. Price includes tax & gratuity.